Marine Force Recon Poser: Darick West, Sand Springs, Oklahoma

67 comments on “Marine Force Recon Poser: Darick West, Sand Springs, Oklahoma

1. Jackie Garcia says:

My mom is dating this man right now. I knew from when i met him something was up. Does anyone know what his warrant is for in Idaho. He is living with us right now and I have a kid in the house. He has told us he was a staff sergeant in the marines he has the uniforms and stuff. He doesnt have a job right now and i know why he doesnt know because of his record. We had no knowledge of his record.

• All I know is what is in the blog articles. I have no idea if he is dangerous or just a player. Having uniforms doesn’t mean a thing. You can buy them second hand. Check the other comments on the post. It has been a long time since I looked at them.

• Crysalia Zara says:

I prefer to remain anonymous but whatever you need to do to get him out of your house, do it!! He is no good.. has severe psychological problems. He does not like to work.. will live off your mom as long as he can.. he was NEVER in the military..he receives ssi for his supposed heart problems.. if you want to contact me personally you can email me at zcrysalia1@gmail.com I can share much more with you!

• Crysalia Zara says:

Sorry my email is zcrysalia@gmail.com

• Tina L Martin says:

I sent you an email, is he back in Oklahoma, from California?

• Crysalia Zara says:

No he was living in Oxnard, Ca not sure who he’s living with now but he tells so many stories he has even said that he had moved to Downey, ca

• tina martin says:

yes he does tell stories, always has, even to his kids. 2 are which I have by him.

As far as the warrant in Idaho, it is for domestic violence, terrorist threats, cyber stalking. email me directly, and I will give you my number and we can talk. I am still in communication with the other woman that has his son in Idaho.

• Tina L Martin says:

Jackie please email me, I am his ex…then I will email u my number…is he back in Oklahoma from California

• Tina Lyne Martin says:

Jackie, I am really glad that your mom got away from him.

Liked by 1 person

2. K.lopez says:

You should be ashamed of yourself Darick! What a disgusting thing to fake.

Liked by 1 person

3. Tina Martin says:

Darick has 2 step brothers, I am his ex wife, he is a habitual liar. He is from Norwalk California not Puerto Rico, his father qas in the Army. Darick has 6 kids, 2 ex wives, 2 polygamous wives and serveral ex girlfriends. Darick never graduated high school, cannot pass a psych exam nor pas a background check, he is a felon. He cannot even pass a lie dectector.

4. Tina Martin says:

Darick Charles West. awhat the hell is wrong with you saying that you were in the Marines! You are a liar, you never even completed High School and are a dead beat dad that has 6 kids and cannot take care of any of them, let a lone being a man that has committed a polygamy! You should be a shame of yourself, your grandmother would be rolling in her grave if she knew that you are portraying yourself as a veteran!!!

5. sandra millard says:

Anything new on this matter War Dog?

6. sandra millard says:

So I’m sitting here showing all of this to my friend who was recently in the navy ( got out in 2005) she is pointing out ALL if the errors in his uniform pictures..for instance the Kuwait ribbon he is wearing in a couple of the pictures is actually upside down in one if the pictures..sleeves aren’t rolled correctly, blouse is too big..etc etc…

Liked by 1 person

7. hmansqueen says:

I remember you telling me that! Too funny….when i met him he said he was going to school to be a DEA..and worked as a security guard..once i found out he was still married his wife told me they were both living on her welfare check! He didnt work or go to school…

Liked by 1 person

8. cquesada says:

I tried replying..dont know if this will come thru..but to get public record..what record are u asking for? Birth certificate? I would have to go to LA county…i no longer live in LA…but u could take my word…unfortunately he is the biological father of my daughter…i have known darick since 1991…i can talk to one of his baby mamas and see if she will participate in this…

Liked by 1 person

9. cquesada says:

For those of you who question who this guy is…i am embarrassed to say that i know him.and everything about him..
    His name IS Darick West but he is not a Marine..never has been, and he is not a Puerto Rican from ponce, puerto rico!! He is from los angeles, ca!!
    He is nothing more than a bum who faked his way to get SSI so he wouldnt have to pay child support for his 6 kids!!! he is a dead beat dad..he is a Loser!! And has been lieing for the past 7 years that he is a marine!!!

Liked by 1 person

• Can you provide any verification from public records or other witnesses?

• hmansqueen says:

Can he get in trouble for posing as a Marine? If so, how serious is it? He deserves to be punished for this for all the wrong he has done to people. He is a pathological liar..always has been..

• If he has received money or favor then yes he can be punished for perpetuating a fraud for material gain. Will it happen? Your call.

• hmansqueen says:

Well that idk..but all his pics he posts r him in uniform w other military men..hes way the heck in OK..who knows what hes doing…i do know he gets ssi..but its very little cause the guy barely ever worked..now if he WAS in the military and became disabled as he claims..he would be receiving a heck of a lot more!

• So, you don’t really know.

• hmansqueen says:

Dont really know what? If he was in the military? Yes i do know HE NEVER WAS IN THE MILITARY!!! HE DIDNT EVEN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL!!! You do need a high school diploma to be in the military right? He was married to a girl he went to high school with had 2 babies with her…when i met him he claimed he was divorced. We had been together almost a year when i found out they were still married and living together…she wound up leaving him and divorced him…

• Thank you ma’am.

• Tina Martin says:

He has already been introuble for insurance fraud and he collects ssi benefits and also worked under the table and filed workers comp.

Liked by 1 person

• sandra millard says:

I am also someone who knows darick..I was married to him for 4 years and have his one and only son..in that time e found out that he was still married in California, he tried to marry someone else while still married to me and her and did marry yet a third woman before either of our divorces were final! He IS a pathological liar and a DEAD BEAT SPERM DONOR!!!!!!! He also has warrants in idaho for violation of a no contact order and probation violation!!

• hmansqueen says:

Mr. War Dog 6 actual if you google mugshots/darick west you will see his mugshot, info on the arrest..

• Tina Martin says:

I have his fingerprint card, california id and his official birth certificate

Liked by 1 person

• I can’t participate in any legal prosecution of the guy. I just don’t have the resources for that. Those close to the case and with cause of injury to themselves need to pursue it through the legal process. My primary interest is to make the case public to prevent further injury to innocent people.

10. kdub1968 says:

Any new information on this guy

11. Robert Young says:

Okay i know him for a very long time and i believe that he is a very good guy. And I do believe that you had yourself lots of fun with all this about him and everything so im asking you to remove everything about this and pictures about him please take them down thank you

12. Reblogged this on War Dog 6 Actual: Rumor Control and commented:

Updated with more screen shots, photos and Darick’s replies to queries.

13. Brandon says:

All to impress some fat white chick. Hell he might actually be a Marine. Seems to be the norm…. all these dependopotamus’ running around.

Thank you for Reading! Comments welcome. Respect is encouraged. Spam is blocked. Disagreement is expected. Rock on with your Free Speech.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s