Thread by @TheLastRefuge2:
“1. Yesterday, I decided to reset all prior perspectives on the FBI and DOJ-NSD story and review every chronological detail from the beginnin […]”
25 tweets 2 days ago
1. Yesterday, I decided to reset all prior perspectives on the FBI and DOJ-NSD story and review every chronological detail from the beginning.
2. This is no small task. Over the past two years we have archived thousands of granular details while walking through the deep weeds of the DOJ, FBI, “Small Group” and FISC.
3. Part of that review included resetting all assumptions about the ‘small group’ and going back to the beginning of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok texts and re-reading every single message that has been released.
4. *Note* it took, at very minimum, six hours to review -in chronological order- every document containing their messages.
5. And when reviewing the texts, simultaneously looking at the events that were happening on key dates within (and within key articles) mentioned in the more than 600+ pages of their messages.
6…. And while reviewing the Page/Strzok messages, looking at the events and articles, and overlaying all that data on released congressional reports and all letters/reports from congress and committees which reference the details therein….
7. ….Yeah, suffice to say, this was no small task. However, boy howdy was it valuable.
8. I’m going to write about some brutally missed details, some transparent mistakes, some important falsehoods, and some obvious investigation activity by the FBI Inspection Division (INSD) that has been staring us in the face, yet we overlooked it.
9. An example of one issue previously debated which can now be put to rest, (after reviewing every text, date and timestamp) is that Strzok and Page were having an affair; or were lovers. THEY ABSOLUTELY WERE NOT.
10. The “affair” narrative was likely created by investigators, as part of an agreement on content control, to explain some withholding information and message redactions.
11. It is clear that when Lisa Page gave FBI INSD authorization to access her *all* her communication and messaging *accounts* and devices (July 15 – 20th, 2017) the FBI INSD agreed to redact interoffice material that would be embarrassing to Ms. Page.
12. It is clear that Ms. Page underwent a period of (no less than) three solid days of extensive initial questioning by FBI and DOJ officials. [Which ended on/around July 20th, 2017.]
13. [Page 18, Item #3, second paragraph] “The DOJ OIG obtained the initial batch of text messages on July 20, 2017.“
Interim Report – The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation Therein | James Comey | Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Interim Report – The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation Therein – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. The FBI is the nation’s premier law enforc…
14. It is also absolutely clear [BEYOND CERTAIN], that INSD (Inspection Division) and OIG (Inspector General) knew of every single participant in the Page-Strzok engagement team by the end of July 2017.
[*including* everyone who was demonstrably leaking to media.]
15. Let me reemphasize this point for Twitter. Investigators knew, with attributable certainty, IN JULY 2017, who was doing: what, when and why, in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Some of those top-tier DOJ and FBI officials (and their staff) were intentionally allowed to remain in place.
16. It is not accidental that FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker was allowed, by INSD and OIG investigators, to remain in place, *until* Baker was notified of being called to testify to congress… then INSD yanked him back; and Director Wray removed him from responsibility.
17. Baker remains inside the FBI today. In some unknown capacity.
James Baker is also in the text messages as “JB”, “Jim”, “GC” (General Counsel), and “James”. He was also an interoffice mentor/role-model for DOJ assigned Special Counsel Lisa Page.
18. It is almost guaranteed (I’d bet on it) that amid all those million+ documents held by IG Michael Horowitz is also the content of the Page/Strzok GMail account(s) and their IMSG system use. [Passwords provided by Lisa Page and retrieved by FBI Investigators INSD]
19. I’m going to stop there with just those few surface notes on twitter. The rest I will write about at CTH. However, please accept a strong recommendation to those who are deeply interested, and have the time to devote, to do this type of deep dive on your own.
20. An example of some great ancillary research is this:
Thread by @ClimateAudit: “1/ THREAD: some context on Strzok meetings in London on Aug 2, 2016. on July 29, Strzok asked Lisa if she had discussed “new case” with McCa […]”
Thread by @ClimateAudit: “1/ THREAD: some context on Strzok meetings in London on Aug 2, 2016. on July 29, Strzok asked Lisa if she had discussed “new case” with McCabe. 2/ on Sat Jul 30, ignorant Li…
21. Here are hundreds of pages of Strzok and Page Text messages:
Senator Ron Johnson Appendix C – Documents and Text Messages | Classified Information | Prosecutor
Senator Ron Johnson Appendix C – Documents and Text Messages – Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. Senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homel…
22. Here are the missing messages from within the larger release.
PS LP Text Messages Dec 2016 May 2017
23. Note that all the *authorized* big releases are from Lisa Page side of the discussion. The *missing* or “fill-in” messages released are from Peter Strzoks side of the conversation. [you have to pay attention while reviewing]
24. Most of the congressional releases, letters, reports etc. you can find uploaded to our Scribd account. [Everything we do is generally open-source, unless otherwise noted] Feel free to scrape content. scribd.com/user/210583696…
Don’t miss anything from @TheLastRefuge2, subscribe and get alerts when a new unroll is available!
This is a Premium feature, you will be asked to pay 30$/year for a one year Premium membership with unlimited subscriptions/alert.